The successful candidate will join a fast-growing company and key team within the business. You will be providing all-round administration support to our dedicated sales force. This includes effective communication between the Sales Team and its customers by proactively engaging in the customer query to ensure swift resolution and effective handling of all issues. The ideal candidate will be proactive, motivated with the ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment and the initiative to meet the demands of the team effectively and efficiently. We are looking for a team player with a can-do attitude! Strong attention to detail, high standards in quality of work and the ability to adapt to different working styles and needs are important requirements for this role.
- The complete pre- and post-sales administration support on behalf of the Sales teams
- Building quotations
- Generating sales orders
- Raising purchase orders
- Managing customer returns
- Maintaining the back-order reports
- General administration duties as required
- Strong and effective communication skills, both in writing and verbally, are key
- Supporting customer queries both via email and over the telephone
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Highly motivated and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Have an ability to work independently, autonomously and take initiative
- Can multi-task and proactively manage various issues
- Have excellent time management and written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to prioritise conflicting priorities
- Spilt between working from home and our Reading office. Would need to work from our RG2 office approx. 2 days a week. In the current climate, it is hard to predict how this might change.
- Internship to run until the end of the year (31st Dec) with a desire to turn into a full-time job on or before year-end.
- Paid opportunity. All travel and reasonable expenses plus 25 days holiday per year.
- 9 am – 5 pm (Monday to Friday)
About Tech Unlimited:
TU is a value-add distributor focused on the education and B2B markets. Founded by Louis and Sunil in January 2020, TU strives to provide a personal and flexible approach to customers and vendors. Despite the challenges caused by COVID-19, TU has seen monthly growth, welcoming resellers from the UK, Europe, and the Nordics. We are excited to expand our team and offer an exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Intern.
What can Tech Unlimited offer you?
With our current Digital Marketing Coordinator starting as a Marketing Intern, TU has experience providing relevant training and support to a Customer Services Intern. We can offer the successful candidate entry-level exposure to a fast-growing company through our years of experience within the industry. We want the role to be a learning experience for the chosen individual by providing insight into the field and developing a range of hard and soft skills.
Hear about our Digital Marketing Coordinator’s internship with TU: “During my time at university, I was looking for an exciting opportunity that would lend itself to my MSc. Although the world of distribution was entirely new to me, and I had no experience within the IT industry, the TU team were extremely welcoming and supportive from day one. Throughout the 3-month internship, I put into practice the theory from my course, identifying what aspects interested me most and which areas I excelled at. Being an intern at TU has given me the experience I needed, allowing me to witness the functioning of a business.”
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV or any queries to email@example.com.