21 Jun Protective Solutions to Enhance Learning with MAXCases
MAXCases is a US-based company dedicated to the education market and has offices and warehousing in the UK. They design protective solutions to enhance learning and help schools maximise their IT budgets. Known for their highly protective products, MAXCases focuses on Chromebook cases and iPad cases, plus accessories and cases for other popular mobile devices. For some case-makers, education is an afterthought. Not for MAXCases. The company began with one concept: to protect mobile technology products in the classroom.
Why Choose MAXCases?
- Products That Add Value: MAXCases offers a commercial proposition with competitive quality products. They also offer competitive pricing for vertical markets, such as education.
- Quality and Warranty: A limited lifetime warranty means that the product will be replaced if any issues arise. MAXCases’ return rate currently sits below 0.5% due to high quality.
- Customer Service: With a ‘do whatever it takes’ customer support, MAXCases go the extra mile to give customers rapid responses.
- Customisation: Many products can be customised to promote school brands. Clear materials throughout to allow students to personalise devices for an added sense of ownership.
- Global Turnover: With a global turnover of $33 million and 4.5 million units sold worldwide in 21 countries, MAXCases serves students and educators globally.
Shield Extreme-X for iPad 7/8 10.2”
Take a look at the impressive Shield Extreme-X for the 10.2-inch iPad, which delivers rugged, 360-degree protection with an updated two-piece design. Other features include:
- Full-Surround Protection: Front, back, and sides are all undercover with this tough two-piece design, protecting the most vulnerable areas in the event of a drop.
- Air-Cushioned Corners: How do they deliver outstanding corner protection in a slimmer design? It’s the power of air pockets.
- Improved Kickstand: Choose from three positions for comfortable viewing and typing.
- Optimised for Education: MAXCases has added a textured surface to help students and teachers keep a firm hold of their iPad.